Friday 18 November 2011

Something from the Weekend

Over the weekend I re-watched Shaun of the Dead, which is certainly one of my all-time favourite films for many reasons. Too many to mention in this brief update.
I decided to tackle sculpting Simon Pegg, someone who's been on my "list" for quite some time now, to save time, to fit in inbetween larger projects I have ongoing at this time, I decided this sculpt would be a caricature type sort of thing.
Using a ball of tin-toil as a very basic armature/core for the sculpt which I sculpted around with my regular clay, this, is what I came up with.





I think it works in a way, something doesn't quite sit right for some reason, might well try it again at some stage, but I'm pleased with this one for the time being.
Right, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment