Thursday 9 May 2013

Production Continues to Continue


(Above: Atmospheric Thursday. The set during a brief reprise from the scald of spotlights)

(Above: The Board of Many Boards)

(Above: Violet comes out of the Closet)

(Above: Don't have nightmares)

(Above: Lights out)

(Above: Hanging around)

(Above: Exploring the Interior)

(Above: Scratched Residue)

(Above: Violet Realises)

A somewhat productive fourth day of shooting. One which went smoothly I felt.
Today was concerned with the wardrobe specifically, that menaces Violet throughout the film.
Cramped conditions, minimal light, clumsy fingers, all were needed to be overcome to get some lovely atmospheric shots, which I think I achieved rather well.
The process of shooting also allowed me to reconsider an element of the story which offers a little more ambiguity. I rather like this tiny bend from what I initially had in the mind for a later scene and look forward to filming it soon.
I feel I'm very much entering the final days of the shoot and the all-too-different world of editing awaits me in a different room.

I feel the soundtrack is going to be a joy to add to the footage, it shall I think pull it all together and give the already rich scenery added depth.

More to come....




No comments:

Post a Comment